This year’s shortlist in the Lammy Awards, America’s LGBT book prizes, has been published. As last year there are now two bi categories (fiction and non-fiction).
Winners will be announced on 26th May.
The shortlisted titles are:
* Fall Asleep Forgetting by Georgann Packard, The Permanent Press
* If You Follow Me by Malena Watrous, Harper Perennial
* Krakow Melt by Daniel Allen Cox, Arsenal Pulp Press
* The Lunatic, the Lover, and the Poet by Myrlin Hermes, Harper Perennial
* Pride/Prejudice: A Novel of Mr. Darcy, Elizabeth Bennet, and Their Forbidden Lovers by Ann Herendeen, Harper Paperback
* Border Sexualities, Border Families in Schools by Maria Pallotta-Chiarolli, Rowman & Littlefield
* Dear John, I Love Jane: Women Write About Leaving Men for Women edited by Candace Walsh & Laura Andre, Seal Press
* Just Kids by Patti Smith, Ecco Press
* Mad World: Evelyn Waugh and the Secrets of Brideshead by Paula Byrne, HarperCollins/It Books
* Sal Mineo: A Biography by Gregg Michael Michaud, Crown Archetype
One thought on “Best of Bi Books”
Comments are closed.